- Unit cost $19.50 MSRP, $13 Wholesale
- Case cost $156 Wholesale
- Minimum order: 1 case (12 units per case)
At Pappy & Company, we believe being a bourbon purist is not the only way. Sometimes, you just need to mix it up. Our dad, Julian, likes to say, "The better the bourbon, the better the cocktail". And now we are offering our favorite Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer in "single-serve" packs.
We've recreated this gentlemen's cocktail by using classic bittering agents like gentian root and cinchona bark along with burnt sugar, spices and a bit of orange peel. Aged in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels to allow the flavors to come together and ramp up the intensity. It is super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Best with aged spirits. To make an old fashioned, just add one single-serve bottle to 2 oz. Rye or Bourbon and stir with lots of ice. Garnish with an orange peel.
This old fashioned cocktail mix is the perfect gift for bourbon and old fashioned fans alike.
- Made in Charleston, SC by Bittermilk.
- Aged in Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrels
- FIVE - 0.5 Oz. Single Serve Bottles.
- Ingredients: Florida Golden Cane Sugar, Burnt Cane Sugar, Water, Fresh Orange Peel, Spices, Organic Gentian Root, Cinchona Bark, Tartaric Acid