- Unit cost $19.50 MSRP, $15.50 Wholesale
- Case cost $186 Wholesale
- Minimum order: 1 case (12 units per case)
Bet you can’t say that five times fast? You could however, watch it disappear in about 10 seconds flat. So let us break it down for you. Bourbon. Nib. Brittle. Organic cacao bean “nibs” are aged to perfection in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels, then blended with a caramelized buttery brittle and finished with a layer of 67% chocolate. See what we mean…
We partnered with Nashville based Olive & Sinclair, one of the finest artisan chocolate makers in the country, to create this singular bean to bar confection that’s perfect for bourbon lovers and non-believers alike.
This classic confection with a unique Southern twist, is a surefire hit for any bourbon lover and will convert any bourbon non-believer.
- 6-ounce box
- Handcrafted, small-batch
- Slow roasted, stone-ground cacao bean
- Ingredients: sugar, 67% Ghana chocolate (cacao beans, brown sugar), butter, bourbon cacao nibs, kosher salt
- Cacao beans (nibs) are aged in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels
- Nut-free, gluten-free.
- Contains dairy
- Made in Nashville, TN