- Unit cost $32 MSRP, $24 Wholesale
- Case cost $288 Wholesale
- Minimum order: 1 case (12 units per case)
Have you ever heard something described as a little drop of heaven? If not, that just means you’ve never been properly introduced to the bourbon ball. Although we can’t take credit for the brilliant idea to combine bourbon and chocolate, we can say we’ve taken it upon ourselves to perfect that magical combination. And darn if we think we haven’t done just that.
Handmade locally in Louisville, KY by the Sugar Mama’s Bake Shop, our bourbon balls are made with Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year. Although if you are going to buy a box for a friend, we should warn you that you should probably get one for yourself too.
Sold in a 12-piece gift box. Store in the refrigerator, best if enjoyed within 1 month. It can be frozen for up to 2 months in an airtight container. For best flavor, enjoy at room temperature.
- Handmade in Louisville, KY
- Ingredients: sugar, butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), pecans, gourmet compound chocolate (sugar, vegetable oils (palm kernel oil, palm cocoa), lactose (milk), sunflower lecithin (added as an emulsifier), pure vanilla extract, corn starch, Kentucky bourbon
- Chocolate is fair trade and ethically sourced
- Contains dairy and nuts
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged
Watch how our bourbon balls are made!