EXPECTING RESTOCK JUNE 8TH - THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
At Pappy & Company, we recognize that not everyone is a bourbon purist. Sometimes, you just want to mix it up. Our dad, Julian, likes to say, "The better the bourbon, the better the cocktail" With gourmet blends of bittering spices, Bittermilk cocktail mixers make it easy to impress your friends, family and party guests with your mixology skills. Create a classic old fashioned, or spin it into a unique craft cocktail at home. Just add bourbon.
We've recreated this gentlemen's cocktail by using classic bittering agents like gentian root and cinchona bark along with burnt sugar, spices and a bit of orange peel. Aged in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels to allow the flavors to come together and ramp up the intensity. It is super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Best with aged spirits. Stir 1 part No.1 + 4 parts rye or bourbon in a glass with ice. Garnish with an orange peel.
This old fashioned cocktail mix is the perfect gift for bourbon and old fashioned fans alike.
- Made in Charleston, SC by Bittermilk.
- Unit cost $19.50 MSRP, $11.50 Wholesale
- case $138 Wholesale
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best to enjoy within four weeks of opening.
- This cocktail mix is super concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way.
- Ingredients: Florida Golden Cane Sugar, Burnt Cane Sugar, Water, Fresh Orange Peel, Spices, Organic Gentian Root, Cinchona Bark, Tartaric Acid